Thanks a lot. I was really satisfied with your service and make-up. My family members also commented that the make-up looks good. I will e-mail u my grad photo soon. Also, thanks for sharing the clinic details with me :)
I had a wonderful night! Make up and hairdo was very good and great. Will send you photos once i got it. Would like y ou to makeup for myself, my mum this nov. Will confirm again. Thanks
Le Crayon Khôl makes a splash with a new waterproof formula. This creamy smooth eye pencil perfectly lines, defines, and contours. Glide on to dramatically define eyes or use the smudger to create a soft, smoldering effect.
8 comments:
Olay Total Effects 7x Mask price is rather affordable. It keeps my skin looking younger, fresher and healthier. Now I olay, have you?
Hi Fioon,
Thanks a lot. I was really satisfied with your service and make-up. My family members also commented that the make-up looks good. I will e-mail u my grad photo soon. Also, thanks for sharing the clinic details with me :)
Cheers,
Marrissa
Hi Fioon,
I had a wonderful night! Make up and hairdo was very good and great. Will send you photos once i got it. Would like y ou to makeup for myself, my mum this nov. Will confirm again. Thanks
Dear Fioon,
Sorry for late reply, thank you so much for you service.
The makeup is wonderful. Thank you.
Rgds/Wai Ying
Dear Fioon,
Sorry for late reply, thank you so much for you service.
The makeup is wonderful. Thank you.
Rgds/Wai Ying
Hi Ivy,
It was nice to meet you too...
Of coz I had a wonderful & unforgettable experience with you :)
Sorry for any trouble that had been created last minute and thanks for all your wonderful help and patience.
Thank u once again :)
Hi Fioon,
Thank you very much the make-up which you done for me is wonderful.
We love it v much.
Regards
angie
Hi Fioon,
Thanks for doing the make up for me. Realli appreaciate ur help. Everyone liked the make up! :-)
by Eileen
Post a Comment